If you have had credit problems in the past, or if you are building credit for the first time, the First Progress Platinum Elite MasterCard® Secured Credit Card is definitely a card to consider. To ensure the best interest rate for a car loan, mortgage or credit card, good credit history is essential. This Secured Credit Card can help you increase your credit score with the three major credit bureaus: Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax.
First Progress Platinum Elite MasterCard® Secured Credit Card
- Nationwide Program though not yet available in NY, IA, AR, or WI
- Receive Your Card More Quickly with New Expedited Processing Option
- No Credit History or Minimum Credit Score Required for Approval
- Good for Car Rental, Hotels; Anywhere Credit Cards are Accepted!
- Monthly Reporting to all 3 Major Credit Bureaus to Establish Credit History
- Credit Line Secured by Your Fully-Refundable Deposit of $300 — $2,000 Submitted with Application
- Just Pay Off Your Balance and Receive Your Deposit Back at Any Time
- 24/7 Online Access to Your Account
A Flexible Secured Card
Your credit line is based on your security deposit. A minimum of $300 is required by you to start an account and this security deposit is posted to a non-interest bearing account as collateral. (Your first deposit may not exceed $2,000). Additional funds can only be deposited with First Progress’ approval. The word “Secured” will not be visible anywhere on the card, but rather the name “First Progress Platinum Elite.”
An annual fee of $29 is subtracted from your available credit line. Any credit usage or payment information is reported to the three bureaus monthly, expediting new credit history. Making your payments on-time will positively effect your credit score going forward. You may not withdraw or transfer these funds to another account other than by a refund to you upon closing the account. Any amounts owed to us are paid in full, with the balance refunded to you. The Annual Percentage Rate (or APR) is 19.99% with an 24.99% APR on cash advances. Your interest charge will be no less than $1.50. Your due date for payments is 25 days after the closing of your billing cycle. Any late payments are charged a $35 fee, and a returned payment will be charged a $25 fee.
The First Progress Platinum Elite MasterCard® Secured Credit Card is a full-featured Platinum MasterCard® that provides all of the protection, prestige and convenience of the worldwide MasterCard® system. You must be a resident of a US state; however, at present the program is not available in Arkansas, Iowa, New York, or Wisconsin. Grab this card and get your credit rating back on track.