First Progress Platinum Prestige MasterCard® Secured Credit Card
Like other secured credit cards, the First Progress Platinum Prestige MasterCard® Secured Credit Card is designed for people who are looking to establish credit. This may be for first time credit card owners, or for those who are suffering to maintain good credit. This Platinum MasterCard may be one of the best options available for remodeling bad credit history. The card is provided by Synovus Bank, which will routinely report payment history to the three major credit bureaus.
• Receive Your Card More Quickly with New Expedited Processing Option
• No Credit History or Minimum Credit Score Required for Approval
• Quick and Complete Online Application
• Full-Feature Platinum MasterCard(R) Secured Credit Card
• Good for Car Rental, Hotels; Anywhere Credit Cards are Accepted!
• Monthly Reporting to all 3 Major Credit Bureaus to Establish Credit History
• Credit Line Secured by Your Fully-Refundable Deposit of $300 — $2,000 Submitted with Application
• Just Pay Off Your Balance and Receive Your Deposit Back at Any Time
• 24/7 Online Access to Your Account
• Nationwide Program though not yet available in NY, IA, AR, or WI
There are some requirements for application. All applicants must reside within the United States. However, according to the home page, the card is not currently available in certain states including Arkansas, New York, and • Wisconsin though. For those who have filed for bankruptcy in the past, the company requires that it be discharged. All government-mandated income requirements must be met as well. But, all applicants are saved the hassle • of a credit check because there is no minimum credit score necessary to qualify.
The advantage to this card is that it is easier to get than secured credit cards from of the other major banks. A customer can get pre-approved within 60 seconds with no impact on the credit score. However, actually applying for the card requires a harder inquiry that includes verifying all the requirements have been met. Overall, this is a good card for a backup plan if it is impossible to get approved by a major bank. For more information, visit the website or go ahead and apply online today!